Episode 20 • Catch Up, Soup and Purée
Another freewheeling episode spanning a wide range of topics:
- thank-yous from Gabe for his NYFW adventure
- the mailbag
- recapping this week’s Beers & Cameras events
- we miss the Pasadena camera show! how are y’all coping?
- we’ve tried hitting the thrift stores — where are the film cameras?
- Gabe makes good on his Marie Nikondo vow — use your underused cameras, or get rid of ‘em! think of that 22-year-old graduate student at UT Austin!
- Jeff’s new acquisition: the Canon 50mm 1.4 for Leica screwmount
- Jeff is not doing color processing anymore
- Polaroid Color SX-70 film is not very sharp
- follow-up to our previous discussion of Vivian Maier
- since Facebook & Instagram were down this week, let’s talk social media: is it net positive or net negative?
- camera spotlight: our favorite point and shoots
- coming soon: our camera giveaway!