What the heck is a Pentax MF? A Perkeo? An AE-1? Okay, the last one’s no mystery, but HOP ON your podspeeder for a freewheeling episode featuring plenty of clapbacks from listeners, a bona fide in-person visit from a Sunny 16er, and the disposition of several long-nourished camera dreams.
- A bumper crop of listener mail
- Dream Team sweatshirts are now available
- A recap of our visit with John-Michael Mendizza, including a trip to Cam Photo in Burbank…
- …where Jeff bought a long-coveted Canon AE-1
- Our pilgrimage to Monte’s Camera in Whittier, a veritable camera museum, where we learned about the mighty Voigtländer Perkeo
- The Electro Spotmatic is beyond repair, so bring on the strange and wonderful half-frame Pentax MF
- XPan fever has passed
- Panatomic-X auction — 20 rolls for $405! We’re 20 years into the film-camera renaissance — is the supply of everything tightening?