he barbarian hordes return fire with a fusillade of emails, and Jeff and Gabe recount their recent travel photography adventures.
- The prodigious mailbag! Including:
- do you hand-check your film at airport security?
- lens hoods — do you use ’em?
- folding camera recommendations
- listeners’ favorite instagram feeds
- the teeming masses demand pinhole coverage!
- a new source for The Thingy (a.k.a. the 675 hearing aid battery to PX625 adapter) — Polar Bear Camera. They also sell on Etsy!
- Gabe’s trip to Albuquerque, including a visit with the Bill Nye of analog photography, Cameradactyl’s Ethan Moses
- the state of vintage camera shopping in Albuquerque
- Jeff’s trip to Philadelphia, where it was so cold the SX-70 battery shut down — plus his favorite travel camera, the mighty Olympus XA4
- Gabe’s photo shoot with the Contarex Bullseye
- Jeff’s continuing adventures with the Voigtländer Perkeo
- Bergger Pancro 400 does not get along with CineStill Df96 monobath!
- what criteria do you use in selecting which camera(s) to bring to a photowalk?
- in closing: 28 episodes in, what have we learned?