This episode’s a few days late, so Rolfe Tessem gave us a hard time: “Who do you think you are — Moonlighting?” YES! Here’s a show worth waiting for:
- an extravagant mailbag, featuring talk of Canons and bulk-loading
- 3D-printable leader-trimmers from Thingiverse:
- Gabe went to the Morrison Hotel Gallery show and met legendary rock photographers Bob Gruen and Henry Diltz
- Jeff made a pilgrimage to the KEH brick-and-mortar store in Atlanta and came away with a Konica Auto S3 rangefinder and a 28mm Nikonos superwide lens which can only be used underwater
- he also got a lovely Canonflex R2000 on eBay, report to follow…
- however! the Canon Dial Rapid he bought from a guy in Portugal did not work, and the seller initially refused to pay for the return shipping. Remember, gang: eBay policy is, if a seller fails to provide means of returning the item, eBay can issue a refund without you returning the item first.
- finally, our interview with brilliant Toronto-based photographer Jessica Devic