As our little mini-series comes to an end, what have we learned along the way?
- We have some great feedback from our community, especially on the Sunny 16 Discord
- Fuji cameras can shoot IR natively with just a 720nm filter and so do some other brands as well
- Emulating film is not just about the grain and the colours – actually shooting parameters matter too!
- In this context: Video by Media Division about ultra-fast lenses (f0.7)
- Realism in photography is sometimes a problem and detracts from the image – especially when you get to the uncanny valley
- Smart TVs aren’t
- 60fps is actually dangerous (not really, just to Ade’s mental health)
- And much, much more!
- Including that there is room for everyone and every approach in this big wide world of photography 😀
Christian and Ade are on a journey to explore the spectrum of digital and film photography. It’s inclusive, light-hearted and hopefully fact-based 😀. Please join us!
Sunny 16 Discord: https://discord.gg/z3VyfXj4Qj
Christian on Instagram: @c_str1
Christian on Mastodon: @firstname.lastname@example.org
Ade on Twitter: @ade968
Ade on Mastodon: @email@example.com