The mighty Jeff and Gabe return, and this time they’re not alone! They’re joined by super special guest Emily Earl
• State of instant photography 2021 – how much do you shoot instant?
• Favorite peel-apart cameras and films – scanning the negs using the bleach-gel trick
• Oddities: Polaroid backs (Forscher Proback, Speed Magny, etc.)
• Favorite integral film cameras
• Let us now praise the Impossible Project; let us now shame Polaroid as it exists today
• Ever used Instax?
• favorite Polaroid books and docs
• Interview with Emily Earl, author of Late Night Polaroids:
• background as a photographer
• discovery of Polaroid ProPack
• effect it had on shooting style…
• …and subjects — people respond differently to the Polaroid vs. DSLR
• how did eight years of shooting eventually coalesce into a gallery show, and a book — and how did you know when you were done?
• with the demise of FP-3000b, what’s your current feeling about Polaroid and the future of instant photography?
Emily Earl on Instagram: @emilyearlphoto
Emily’s website: http://www.emilyearlphotography.com/
Get in touch via email at email@example.com
You can find Jeff: https://twitter.com/blue439